Sessions in Trumbower 140 (classroom), with overflow in Trum 143 (lounge). Details subject to change.
|Date & Time||Activity|
|Fri July 8|
|2:55-3:15||POGIL Regional Meeting - assess & adjourn|
|3:30-5:00||Session 1: Current Status
|5:00-6:30||break (on your own)|
|6:30-8:30||dinner at Grille 3501, 3501 Broadway, Allentown, PA (menu)|
|Sat July 9|
|8:00-8:30||breakfast (fruit, bagels, pastries, juice, coffee, etc)|
|8:30-10:00||Session 2: Activity Design
|10:30-12:00||Session 3: Project Planning
|1:00-2:30||Session 4: Moving Forward
Teaching Content Profile
This is an informal survey of teaching contexts, to help us understand the range of institutions, students, opportunities, and constraints.
Please email your responses to Clif Kussmaul (email@example.com).
- Your Name
- Institution Name
- What is the institution like? (e.g. location, size, selectivity)
- What are the students like? (e.g. where do they come from? where do they go?)
- What is the CS curriculum like, and how flexible is it?
(e.g. # of teachers, # of courses, process to change courses or curriculum)
- What are the classrooms like? (typical # of students, furniture - fixed or movable, technology)
- What do you see as the key challenges and opportunities?
(for CS teaching in general and CS-POGIL in particular)